SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
We are looking for a nice person that loves to program, solve problems and has an interest in design and music. The team works perfectly together, everybody is in harmony and we are looking for someone who has a strong interest in app development. You should be as comfortable starting a project from scratch as you are jumping into existing code. Working on tight timelines is a status quo and you should also have experience working under stressful situations.
- Develop full stack web apps
- Build solutions that drive business and are impactful
- Explore new technologies and figure out how to use them best.
- Attend extra training classes for coding.
- Lead multiple projects with many moving gears
- Come up with creative solutions to modern problems
- Set high standards for your team and yourself.
- Organize company-hackathons for challenging problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing
- 3-5 year IT experience.
- Knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- SQL/Oracle Database, UNIX, J2EE, including Java Servlets
- Competent in verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Willingness to contribute time and effort to work assigned.
- Motivated to learn new tools and technologies.