First things first, here is what you get
After purchasing our theme, you will find all POWER templates and modules in your HubSpot portal. When creating a new website page or landing page, you can select “POWER THEME” to explore the list of all available templates (be sure to create your child theme first before building actual pages). Additionally, the templates are named with the prefix “POWER THEME” if you prefer to use the search functionality (once your child theme is setup, you can search for it by name, too).
The theme contains a variety of website and landing page templates that serve as a good starting point to build your well-designed, converting inbound website.
Visit our → demo-page to check out all the example pages and module configurations we created for you.
This documentation helps you to get started with the POWER theme and is critical for proper setup. We also added links to articles of the HubSpot documentation in case you are not familiar with the basic concepts and usage of the HubSpot CMS. In order to get a deeper understanding of the theme, this document also contains a reference guide for all custom-coded POWER modules. All possibilities of customization are documented here.
We highly recommend you set up a child theme of the marketplace POWER THEME before you start configuring and building your site. This gives you, us, or a third party the ability to change code, extend it with specific requirements, or change styles that are not configurable at this stage, and retains the ability for updates to be applied from the parent theme as they are released.
You can create a child theme in the Design Manager. Your child theme will inherit the assets and files from POWER THEME. All edits should be made within the child theme (note: cloning the parent theme is NOT the same and will create a copy that is no longer inheriting updates from the marketplace).
To create a child theme in the Design Manager:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools.
- In the left sidebar, navigate to @marketplace > maka_Agency > POWER THEME.
- Right-click on POWER THEME and choose Create child theme.
- Enter a name for your child theme, e.g. "POWER CHILD THEME" or "POWER x YOURCOMPANY", choose the location of the theme, and click Create Child Theme.
- If you expand the advanced options, you can also customize the name of the child CSS and JS files that are created with your child theme.
- Once your child theme is created, a success message will appear telling your child theme is ready to go. You can now Click Close.
- You should now see your child theme and its contents in the left sidebar.
Congratulations, you have a future proof theme structure now and are ready to create a stunning website with the child theme version you just created 🎉
Child Theme Customization:
If you would like to add your own CSS styles of JS code you can now do that within your newly created child theme folder by editing the child.CSS or child.JS file that were created during the setup.
Our theme requires at least version 1.11.x of jQuery to run properly.
Additionally, HubSpot provides massive documentation on the HubSpot CMS and themes. We added entry points for you throughout our documentation to be able to increase your HubSpot skills where needed for relevant topics.